- All are orders are shipped with UPS Sustainability
- Orders are dispatched from our warehouse within 3 working days (excluding week ends and public holidays)
- Always ensure your shipping address is correct within your phone number. Any order with an invalid address and no phone number will be returned
- UPS generally delivers international orders within 7 – 10 working days depending where you are located
- Your tracking number will be sent to you once your order has been shipped
- Free worldwide shipping for orders above USD 250
- Flat rate of USD 25 for order below USD 250
- Orders may not be modified or cancelled once confirmed
Taxes and Customs
- All international packages may be subjected to customs duties and taxes
- All taxes and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer
- All taxes and customs are not included in the cost of the order or shipping charge
- For detailed information, we recommend contacting your local customs office
Petite Terre is not responsible for lost or stolen packages delayed in transit.By placing an order with us, you are acknowledging and accepting all the international shipping terms. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
Returns and Exchanges
- For Returns and Exchanges, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are happy to accept unworn, unwashed and untagged merchandise in original condition for an exchange of size within 7 days after delivery.
- All items will go through inspection once received. If the returned items do not meet our standards, then the item will be returned to the customer original address.
- Good condition returned items will allow an exchange within 7 to 10 days.
- The shipping cost incurred for returning items are not covered by Petite Terre.
- We do not accept exchanges for items purchased on SALE.
- We do not accept refunds unless the item you received is deemed faulty by Petite Terre